View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 09:53 PM   #76
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
He could just ask Iwanna to speak to him
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
He didn't "ask" Putin to "find" or "dig up" (create a phoney scandalous narrative such as the Steele Dossier secretly paid for by the Clinton campaign). He said PUBLICLY that Putin should release the reason why the mayor of Moscow's wife gave the Bidens $3.5 million dollars. He didn't try to hide what he thought Putin should do, as the Clinton campaign deceitfully paid Steele to do. He didn't secretly ask Putin to do it, he openly, in public, said he should.

"One thing, while I’m on your show, as long as Putin now is not exactly a fan of our country, let him explain, where did - because Chris Wallace wouldn’t let me ask the question - why did the mayor of Moscow's wife give the Bidens, both of them, $3.5 million dollars? That’s a lot of money," Trump told John Solomon and Amanda Head on the “Just the News” show on Real America's Voice network.

Trump added that “I would think Putin would know the answer to that. I think he should release it."

Would it be a terrible thing if Putin did release the info? How should the Dems or legacy media react if he did. Oh wait . . . right . . . it would be shrugged off, as they did with Hunter's laptop, as "Russian disinformation."

I suspect you still think the Steele Dossier was good, and that it was OK for Clinton to secretly pay Steele to do it. But how dare Trump suggest, in public, without paying him, that Putin should release information that he would know.