View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 10:45 PM   #65
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I think the ease with which Putin conquered the GOP led to his hubris in attacking Ukraine.

So if attacking Ukraine depended on conquering the GOP, why did he wait for the GOP to lose power and attack when the Democrat Party was in power? Had he already conquered the Democrats? Not that I expect you to make sense, but what you say here makes no sense.

Zelensky & the Ukrainian people are not amoral morons like Trump & his supporters. They have something the GOP lacks, integrity and a backbone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
There are no amoral moronic Ukrainians? I've heard a fair amount of them are NAZIs. That many of them are pro-Russian and want to break away from Ukraine and join Russia. That Ukraine has for a long time been rife with corruption, and even Biden threatened them if they did not clean up their act.

And, of course, the GOP is so spineless that it's putting up no resistance to the Democrat agenda and is falling all over itself to give the Dems every little thing they want--absolutely no backbone ... right?

And of course, The elephant party is so full of integrity that it created a magnificent hoax full of scandalous rumors innuendos and dossiers, while also spewing out a continuous stream of wonderfully corrosive lies that invested the time and money of the American people during the previous five years.

I had been thinking that you deliberately tell propagandistic lies, but now I'm wondering if you actually believe the nonsense that you spout.