View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 08:50 AM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you're assuming that the people who jumped to conclusions are all liberal. I am sure you agree that most police are conservative. So by you logic every time a person is wrongly convicted or the police lie is a moral failure of conservatives. Look at the millions paid out and lives ruined bc of this moral failure on the part of conserv. rushing to judgement or just lying to try to convict someone.
Hey Paul -

Most of my adult life, I think most cops (at least here in CT) voted democrat because of union connections, promises of better compensation, etc. Since democrats decided to start demonizing police (in obvious contradiction to 100% of the data), it might be fair to say most cops are republican. I think police unions are endorsing more republicans than they used to, for sure. I can't imagine why any cop would ever vote for a national-level democrat, but I don't know how many do.

"So by you logic every time a person is wrongly convicted or the police lie is a moral failure of conservatives."

Not even close. The republican party isn't engaged with the police and telling them to brutalize innocent civilians.

However, the democrats and the media are obviously engaged in a symbiotic relationship to spin these stories with a pro-liberal bias, almost every single time.

Paul, look at the pattern...Michael Brown, Duke lacrosse, University of VA rape hoax, Nick Sandman, Kyle Rittenhouse, Jesse Smollett, Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation...what's the pattern there? The pattern is, liberals and the media jump the gun, and get it spectacularly wrong, and they always do so in a way that helps liberals.

How many cases can you point to, where liberals and the national media got one wrong, and they made a mistake that helped conservatives?

If all of their mistakes (or 95% of their mistakes) have the same identical political bias, is that a coincidence? Or is it a pattern? If they were innocent mistakes, wouldn't they occasionally err on the side of conservatives? At some point, you can't seriously deny that there's a clear pattern there.

This isn't complicated.