Thread: Hahahaha
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #104
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
From the side that worships Bill Clinton to this day. Want to explain how you can idolize Bill Clinton but say that Trump isn't decent enough? When lawyers decide you're too sleazy to be one of them, you're a scumbag.

Here's what I tell my 14 year-old, it's the truth, and it suffices. I'm not voting for him to be a hero or a role model or anyone's idea of what a good person should be. I'm voting for whoever will do a better job protecting the unborn, growing the economy, going after terrorists, advocating for law and order, limiting federal power to what the constitution enumerates.

Those are my priorities. Who should I vote for?
That was the liberal argument for ignoring Bill Clinton's character - that he's doing things liberals want done - and conservatives at the time ridiculed it as a sign of a bankrupt party selling its soul. I guess the GOP was right all along about the price of selling out.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin