View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 08:58 AM   #54
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
dear wayne, I didn't vote for trump this time, I didn't vote for trump last time, I don't like trump...I was hoping that lindsay and mitch would lose, I don't like them either and I think there should be term limits, I think there should be Washington limits which is why I would never vote for biden...the longer these people stay in washington the more they become manipulators of the system rather than public servants and biden is the current greatest example...you conveniently forget all that has happened over the last 4 years, the lies you participated in repeating regarding trump and those around him, you have attacked him for for years..non-stop...whatever the media that you subscribe tells you, you repeat, dutifully, without question, you repeat...as with the various voting issues that you will never delve into beyond what you are told by partisans on msnbc and elsewhere...keep up the good work....

yes overseers, our democrat governor lectured everyone in our state last Thursday as if we were 8 year olds, she particularly called out and insulted the district school superintendents who had decided to move to virtual learning for the rest of the year...she also commented, "to those of you who are about to lose your business', we can get through this"...and then she was photographed out at a fancy restaurant last weekend, no mask, big glass of wine, the people at the tables around he had no masks....and now she is quarantining because her DOH director and Thursday sidekick has tested positive for covid....this is at least the second time for her as she was at one of the big rallies mask-less earlier in the year after lecturing everyone for weeks to "wear your mask"

so yeah, overseer and she sucks
Just because you didnt vote for him ? Whats that mean. Are you next going to say you never defended him ? You only pushed back on the overseers and the media.
TRUMPS issues where his own , they were actually based on events that actually happened .. and its always falls back on the deep state mantra. From his impeachment to him lossing the election to Bindens laptop , which trump is pissed at Barr about for not putting it out. So it could help him Sounds like what he did with Ukraine..

But if you support the policy or the agenda you support Trump indirectly, but willingly

On restrictions and lockdowns the right crys endlessly about .

Bring that up with the administration who ingnored every warning and kept lying .. and now the 2nd wave is far worse then the 1st .. imagine if the Governors aka overseers did nothing where do you think the death count would be?

Because we know what the models show when you doing nothing ..

And thats why Trump lost doing nothing was only acceptable in his base.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device