View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 04:20 PM   #46
wdmso

I was in Washington, D.C. There is no monument to Richard M. Nixon, the peacemaker. He saved the nation from domestic turmoil so bad that the only parallel I can think of is the USA in 1861.

He set the stage for winning the Cold War. He set hundreds of millions of Chinese free.

He saved Eretz Israel’s life and probably went to greater risks for the Jewish people than any world or national leader has ever done. He was a major hero of Civil Rights, but that’s another story.

Still, there are no monuments to him, and there should be.

And there are — of course — no monuments to Trump.

He was a true hero.

He warded off war with Pyongyang.

He made giant steps towards peace in and around the Mideast. He was — after Nixon — the best friend Israel has ever had.

But he stood up to the media elite and to the Deep State, and they did him in — just the way they did to Nixon. Not many of us Jews stood up for him when he needed us.

He was a real lover of the Constitution. That was not allowed in this era, when race, and not law, determine everything. I will definitely not live to see a Trump Memorial, but maybe my granddaughter will. Anyway, he is enshrined forever in my heart.

Ben Stein

I don’t know what to say? Other than it seems Stein like most Trumplicans love to create a propagandist view of their dear leader, I found this part interesting
He (Trump) was a real lover of the constitution. PS saw this at newsmax

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 12-16-2020 at 04:26 PM..