View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #107
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
But evidentially a huge % of the teabaggers thought Obama was a Muslim with no proof b/c his father was a Muslim.

We know Rubio was a Mormon. I don't believe the teabaggers would vote for a slate w/potentially 2 Mormons.
Paul, I am an active Tea Partier. Tea bagger is insulting and offensive as you know. That's fine if you want to play that way, just don't expect any better from me.

I am friends with many Tea Partiers, and not a single one of us ever thought Obama was a Muslim. Th ereason you think many Tea Partiers think that, is because the media portrays us that way, because they want to sucker you into thinking we're all a bunch of kooks. Looks like that obvious ploy worked on you. Anyway, I wish he were a Muslim, that would be a lot easier to take that being a black liberation theologian.

No one will hold Rubio responsible for what he did when he was 8.

"a huge % of the teabaggers thought Obama was a Muslim with no proof b/c his father was a Muslim. "

Funny. Since you are calling Rubio a Mormon due to the fact that his parents were Mormon, seems like you are guilty of the same exact insanity that you accuse tea partiers of. Kind of ironic when I put it that way, isn't it?

Tea partiers don't care if those guys are Mormon. We care that those guys, unlike Obama, understand that you can't perpetually spend trillions more than you have, without paying the piper some day. Tea partiers care that those guys understand that wealth is created in the private sector by entrepeneurs, not in public labor unions.