Old 11-21-2019, 11:20 AM   #59
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"I said Floridaman is a con man starting in 1989."

Good for you.

"And Floridaman started the birther baloney as soon as Obama was elected."

And he deserves criticism for that. He also stopped the birther baloney as soon as Obama released the most official birth certificate. But it was all garbage, the entire birther movement, embarassing garbage.

'You and the rest of the Trumplicans claim that the Mueller investigation was a witch-hunt'

I repeatedly said let's do the investigation, and abide by the results (no indictment, no chargeable crime). Your side wanted the investigation, refused to accept the conclusions.

Pete, if I said that all you do is defend liberals and criticize Republicans, can you offer anything to dispute that?
You are wrong
I defend people Floridaman and Trumplicans attack falsely and respond in kind.

Here's the big tell that the Hunter Biden stuff is bs. The GOP had control of both houses of Congress back in 2015 and spent ZERO TIME on oversight of Burisma, etc. They could have. They certainly didn't shy away from stoking scandals. And yet they didn't. But now they do, silly boys
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin