View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:42 AM   #42
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i thought it wasn’t a criminal proceeding, but a fact finding inquiry? The FACT is that the only direct evidence Sondland has, is that trump specifically said he didn’t want a quid pro quo ( which WDMSO has concluded is evidence that he ordered a quid
pro quo). everything else, as he said explicitly, is his “presumption”, which isn’t a fact.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You three amigos crack me up, with all these testimonies confirming there would be no meeting, no aid and no movement without Trump getting his public statement on investigation being opened into 2016, Barisma and by association the Bidens.

Each talking point the GOP has had is slowly being crushed in testimony. Sondland was going to be their guy and he turned out to be killer for proving there was a QPQ and the scope of involvement. All about corruption, yet in May it was determined by the proper methods and agencies, the Ukraine government had done all needed to clear the aid. Wait there was no pressure, Ukraine didn’t know the aid was being held, oh crap Cooper and others prove oh yes they did know.

He will be impeached in the house, with all this debate, are any of you three amigos suggesting he won’t be impeached? Maybe time to move on to what should happen in the senate and in 2020.

You can see the desperation in the questions by the republicans, especially in the public comments by Trump and here in the futile attempt to say no crime. Just such a stretch to say because Trump didn’t get his public statement and investigations, that nothing was wrong and he didn’t abuse his power. A failed bank robbery doesn’t mean the robber goes free.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device