View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:39 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Seriously, your red MAGA hat is too tight. I'd be the first to say I really despise politics and I wish we could get term limits passed, but I don't see this as the right does. Only Trump and his minions see this as some vendetta, because we lost the election.

I'm not getting back into a debate about what Mueller uncovered or why he "couldn't" bring charges, or the spin that this call was "perfect", the congress is doing it's job of oversight and trying to hold this president accountable. He is abusing his power, he is profiting off the office, he continues to obstruct justice and now has reached out to foreign powers to aid in his bid to win the 2020 election. Spin all that anyway you want, but that's what is happening and he has made us that much weaker globally and endangers our national security.
“he is profiting off his office”

agreed. so did biden’s son.

“has reached out to foreign powers to help his re election”.

so did obama when he asked a russian official to postpone missile talks until after his election. so did senate democrats when they asked ukraine to investigate manafort and trump. so has every president ever. much of what they do is to get themselves re elected. if trump gets a good trade deal with china, that would help him get re elected, so is that an impeachable offense?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device