View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 03:35 PM   #41
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Myth: Asian Americans are a single monolithic group"

No sh*t. When did I say they're all the same? When did I come close to saying that?

"The highest-earning groups — Indian American and Taiwanese American households — also have the highest levels of education, while the lowest-earning groups have comparatively lower levels of education"

Are you so stupid, that you don't see that you agreed with me? You think that sentence refuted me? This is what I'm saying, that choices we make - not our skin tone - determine our likely prosperity.

"you’re obviously retarded "

You're on the side you belong on Pete, Paul sees nothing wrong with that word either.

"Myth: Asian Americans immigrate to the U.S. in the "right" way
More than half of those who identify as Asian American and at least 17% of Pacific Islanders were born outside the U.S., according to the U.S. Census Bureau."

How does being born outside the US, show that they immigrated the wrong way? What in Gods name are you talking about?

Wherever you plagiarized this from, the author is a moron.

"Myth: Asian Americans face less systemic racism and discrimination"
I never mentioned this topic, never came close. But again, you're proving my point. Even though Asians are victims of racism (meaning there's no such thing as Asian privilege), they are still the most prosperous race. You are explicitly saying, that racism is therefore not an excuse for a race not achieving prosperity. Again, supporting my point!

"Myth: Asian Americans are fairly represented in leadership positions"

I never mentioned this topic, never came close.

Fact: Despite being an ethnic minority, Asians are the most prosperous race. Doesn't mean every single one of them is the same. What it DOES mean, is that skin color isn't the commonality. Even according to YOU, Asians who get a good education do well, Asians who don't, struggle. So even YOU are saying it's not about race, but rather about our choices.

Moron.
I pasted the article I linked in the previous post, that you didn’t read but responded with this “ You dodged the question, shocker.”

You show all the time who you are, the kid in the room with lead paint.

How’s your goat?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin