View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 01:50 PM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Why do I need to answer any questions? I wasn't involved in the discussion.

I'm just trying to figure out why you need to go ballistic all the time and insult people when you don't get a response in the manor you want. Similiar to the post I just quoted.
Who said you have to do anything?

But it's revealing, that you refuse to answer, yet I have shown a willingness to answer any question you'd ask. It's a luxury one can afford when one is honest, not enslaved by one ideology or the other, and has actually put some thought into why one believes what they believe.

I'm not going ballistic. But the most obvious and likely reason that you won't answer, is that you know the answer, but you hate it. You're not stupid.

I'll leave it here one last time, in case my question wasn't clear.

The left talks a ton about white privilege. Yet despite this so called genetic privilege, people of every race who have solid parents and make good choices and work hard, do well. People of every race who have a chaotic single mother and no dad, who don't work hard and make terrible choices, tend to struggle. Asians, who have the lowest rates of fatherlessness and the highest levels of education, are the most prosperous, even though they are not white. This is reality, because ________________".

Answer it, ignore it, insult me for asking, it doesn't matter, because whichever of those 3 choices you make, say nothing about me.