View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 02:30 PM   #73
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Last time i checked, it's the purview of law enforcement, not the media, to investigate and validate/dismiss rape claims. I don't care what Sean Hannity or Rachael Maddow have to say about such things, because they're blind zombies.

During the Kavanaugh witch trials, Biden himself said we have a responsibility to believe all women who make such accusations. Fine. Let's apply that same exact standard, Biden's standard to Tara Reade, and believe her. Or say that Biden's suggested standard is stupid.

You want to have it both ways. Biden's standard is brilliant, and it shouldn't apply to democrats.
Remember when the FBI delivered the Kavanaugh complaints to the White House instead of to Judicial committee?

“Thanks to the brave souls who shared their stories… Justice picks up where the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh fell woefully short.” - Director Doug Liman of JUSTICE, DougLiman's documentary debut on the Brett Kavanaugh FBI Investigation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin