Thread: kinda funny
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #19
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
You guys see NO irony in the left, aka liberals, aka free thinkers, aka progressives - PUBLICLY calling a woman a witch, bitch or whore?
I don't think this has anything to do with the right or the left, both sides say at times ugly things.

Not sure who was calling anyone a witch aside from the comedy shows making fun of O'Donnell, who brought it upon herself.

Quote:
SO what public figures have called Hillary any of these names?
You're joking right?

Quote:
The people that stepped on the Move on chick were average citizens, not media people or wives (Browns wife) of politicians. Its a BIG difference.
What I found astonishing about that story is how the police were right there, and yet the "average citizens" thought it right to drag a woman to the ground and step on her head. That they couldn't behave in a mindful matter seems to indicate a deeper violence welling up.

It's a good thing they didn't apply any Second Amend solutions.

Quote:
How can Joy Behar have a job after calling a politician a BITCH?
She's a TV personality, hell I've heard Rush Limbaugh say far worse about women and he makes 40M a year.

I'm not sure bitch is appropriate for Angle though, she's just crazy.

Quote:
Look at the absolue HATRED spewing from teh left about the tea party. The term "tea bagger" has become a mainstream term despite its sexual refernece. Its pure HATRED from the left. And no one calls them out on it!
I think you have a situation where the Tea Party is behind a number of wacky candidates, and it's being used against them during a very heated election cycle.

Not heard anyone use Tea Bagger recently though...

Quote:
ok - so how about this from the president of the US. Has any president in HISTORY ever referred to other AMERICANS as ENEMIES???? EVER???
Look at the class warfare this guy is starting! HYPOCRASY!!!! You cant say that muslims make you nervous on a plane but the PRESIDENT says this!
Starting? I think the opposition to immigration is pretty well entrenched. While his language is hard, clearly the context for the remark is to punish those that oppose the policies you feel so strongly about. These people are certainly not your friends...

-spence