Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 05:46 PM   #68
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that’s exactly right.

where in the constitution would you find any language giving the federal government the authority to
mandate that someone take
medicine they don’t want?

here’s a question for you, and good
luck
answering this one.

why is it a crime for someone to assault a pregnant woman and
kill the baby? if the unborn isn’t a human being, how can killing the baby be murder?

unless you’d say that it’s a human if the mom wants it, but not a human if the mom doesn’t want it, and that’s beyond stupid. the mothers state of
mind changes nothing as far as the baby is concerned. the moms intentions don’t bestow humanity.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The death of an unborn child was not considered murder in the Old Testament, but just like federal law until 2004 could be a cause for a tort claim.

You can explain to the vast majority of Jews that you don’t care what their religion tells them, yours is the one recognized by the Supreme Court.

And if life concerns you so much perhaps you and the rest of them prolife movement should consider doing something about healthcare for Americans since we rank near last among developed nations in infant/maternal mortality, 33rd of 36!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin