View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #16
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

I've taken the day off from work twice and beaten 2 tickets ,, I told them my record is good (never a speeding ticket) and the amount of miles I drive commuting .. Just said I was going with the flow of traffic and didn't realize how fast I was going .. I didn't lie and deny I was speeding,, trying to make an arse out of the officer ... That being said 84 mph ?? I think 80 is considered reckless driving .. My experience you can speed ,,, 75mph is the magic number most will just let you go by .. Over that your asking for it .. I tell my kjids that .. Over 75 they are going to make you pay . So I drive 75 (in a 65)with cars blowing by me . I'd fight it ... Not because your kid is right . I'd fight it because the insurance company's are such thieving basteges.. They get you both ways ..I'd dope slap my kid for 84.. Most definately wouldn't survive a crash at that or come out looking pretty . also ... The officer does not have to be present anymore .. One cop will be present for the State .
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote