View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 02:47 PM   #14
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne i have no doubt that every state in the deep south, has many places where i’d never want to raise my kids ( as does Connecticut).

But you’re missing, or more likely avoiding, the point. Here it is…

There are some red states which have some beautiful suburbs with great schools, and a very low price tag in terms of taxes

I’ll ask you again, can you please name a thriving suburb in a blue state with good schools, a good quality of life, and very low taxes?

If i move to a beautiful suburb in FL or NH, I don’t especially care what the trash is doing in another part of the state, any more than i care what’s happening in hartford or bridgeport from my CT suburb. I live in a nice CT suburb, it’s 20 miles from the liberal, failing sh*the of hartford, and that doesn’t diminish my quality of life where i am.

Please, list some great suburbs in blue states where successful people
are moving, which have very low taxes?

Or will you simply admit that all such places are in red states?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

every State red or Blue has it Gems and its #^&#^&#^&#^& holes! thats just America

I haven't missed your point People move for a plethora of reasons to and from different states ... were we differ is you rank politics highest in people's motivation were is I do not .. that's all