View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 09:32 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Unless his finger still smells or she kept the Dress or has video or love letters . It just he said she said ..

Jim you can call it. Liberal hypocrisy. When the whole republican party did the same thing with Trump.. again being heard. Is not the same as being belived
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Let's be very clear, I agree it's he said/she said, and to me, that's not enough. One more time, I don't think Biden should have to step down.

However, YOUR SIDE was quite satisfied that "he said - she said" was more than enough, when it came to Kavanaugh. I'd love to hear an explanation from you, as to why an accusation alone was enough for liberals to treat Kavanaugh as if he was guilty, but suddenly it's not enough to conclude Biden is guilty. What's the difference?

During the Kavanaugh hearings, Biden himself said it was our duty to assume these women are telling the truth. Is there any reason why that should only apply to Republicans?

This isn't about Biden. It's about the entire democratic world pivoting 180 degrees from what they were saying with Kavanaugh. As always, they want it both ways.

"Jim you can call it. Liberal hypocrisy'

What else would you call it? By what possible logic cam liberals say an accusation was enough to doom Kavanaugh, but not enough to doom Biden?

How can you spin this any other way?