View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 09:23 AM   #39
Pete F.
Canceled

Wonder why the Trump* media is now going after Biden on this, after they failed with Ukraine, Hunter and there are 35+ allegations of rape against Trump*.

55% of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of coronavirus, a 6 point *jump* in the last month. Only 44% approve.

By 55-40, they prefer Biden over Trump on coronavirus

By 51-44, they prefer Biden to Trump on the economy (really big)

Currently Trump* is arguing in court that he should not have to give a DNA sample in one case, since he is too busy.
Obtaining a DNA sample is less intrusive that a Covid-19 test that he claims he has done regularly and also uses a swab.
It would only take a couple of minutes.

As far as Tara Reade goes

The Statute ran out so it won't get an official investigation which it would have had she come out in 2009.
But she was to busy praising Joe from 2003 to 2017.

It’s being reported in the media that “her mother called a radio station” no, some unnamed woman did & talked about a “problem with a senator”.
Her mother isn’t alive to say, Biden was VP & on the ticket twice & this never came up? I call BS.

I believe Tara Reade’s allegations need to be investigated thoroughly and fairly. But I certainly do not believe her automatically. Where is the justice in that?

I also believe the allegations against Trump and Kavanaugh should have been investigated in the same way. They were not.

The hard part is under what legal premise should any of them be investigated, of the three only Trump is facing possible criminal charges.

Other than that they all boil down to she said-he denied and there is no way to compel testimony.

But there is one video.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin