View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 12:46 AM   #46
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I already have. And I didn't consult YouTube to respond to your article. Just my own native intelligence and crafted my own words. What did you consult to find it? Fox or The Federalist?
Of course you calling people names is quite correct in your own mind so you produced this statement.

“ The Chi-coms, Stalinist Supreme Soviet, and, dare I say, the Nazis had very ordered governance.

Turbulence in our House of Representatives can be far more beneficial for keeping our Federal Government in check against being a well ordered cabal lead by the false authoritarian promise of taking care of the people.”

That’s the logical end point of a person in a party that has descended into mindless demonization—of Democrats, of immigrants, of the 'deep state,' of the FBI, of the medical profession, of the 'woke' military—and now of one another.

Claiming that this is how the House works is the end result of what happened to the four GOP US House speakers in modern times…#^&
Newt Gingrich quit in frustration in ’98
Denny Hastert served 8 years (later convicted of finance and sex crimes)
John Boehner quit in frustration in ’15
Paul Ryan quit in frustration in ’18

This is systemic for the failed Republican Party, not McCarthy’s personal problem.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin