View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 11:42 PM   #45
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I think it can persuade rational people,

Of course you do. As I said, you like that kind of stuff.

that description doesn’t fit everyone.
Listen to you and Jim.

The Giroux article is written in a propagandistic manner. It was easy for me to point out how so. It was the usual name-calling, label loaded, insinuative, unsubstantial, biasedly narrow, lacking depth of rational, honest, and thorough analysis. It was, as I pointed out, a rather rabid run-of-the-mouth hit piece meant to convince some left leaning choir that Trump and DeSantis are fascists that "fuel the emergence of fascist politics in the United States.”

That's all part of the emerging fascist technique of labeling opponents as a means to destroy them--e.g. insisting they are racists, fascists, Nazis, white supremacists, misogynists, homophobes, anti anything or anyone that they think are oppressed and can be brought into the fold of Progressive fascism by painting ideologically seductive verbal pictures.

Now tell us more about Molyneux and the other brilliant people you’ve found on YouTube.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I already have. And I didn't consult YouTube to respond to your article. Just my own native intelligence and crafted my own words. What did you consult to find it? Fox or The Federalist?

Last edited by detbuch; 01-04-2023 at 11:53 PM..