View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 07:31 PM   #38
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
After 4 years of order, leadership, and governance under a House Democratic majority, I present to you…The current situation in the House,

The Chi-coms, Stalinist Supreme Soviet, and, dare I say, the Nazis had very ordered governance.

Turbulence in our House of Representatives can be far more beneficial for keeping our Federal Government in check against being a well ordered cabal lead by the false authoritarian promise of taking care of the people.

hilarious though it is, shows one important thing. If your entire political party is chosen based on the desire to hurt other people, they will, given the opportunity, hurt each other.

If words and disagreements hurt you, then you should surely seek employment somewhere other than the political arena.

People who harm have no ability to restrain themselves from doing harm. They also have no love nor loyalty to each other. Hate and harm are the whole of their being and they will exercise hate and harm regardless of target or consequences.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
People who hate and harm our constitutional form of government and wish to replace it with a promised, supposedly benevolent, authoritarian state will not restrain themselves from that endeavor. And they will exercise that hate and harm against those standing in their way and will ultimately feed off of their authoritarian nature by subjugating, punishing, anyone that threatens their power. They will gather committees and cabals around themselves to create the attractive air of orderly consensus in order to please and pacify the populace with a show of justifiable and legal righteousness so they then can remove, with trials and investigations and indictments, those who oppose and threaten them or their agenda, thereby permanently destroying them by irreparable harms and punishments--and clear the way for their plans to remake our government a centralized, top down administration by elite masterminds supported by wealthy oligarchs.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-04-2023 at 07:42 PM..