View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 08:08 AM   #182
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim try some reading out side your bubble

Doctors often consider fetal viability the point at which a baby can be resuscitated at delivery and can survive without significant morbidity. Many times this age of viability is about 24 weeks gestation.

But I understand you live in the world of alternative facts

https://www.verywellfamily.com/prema...bility-2371529

Why would I suggest Tucker was right .. how is that even a topic a rational person would entertain

But a cult-member like your self you’re willing to entertain the idea

I would respect people if their stance was just we don’t like the concept of abortion.. but that’s not it the anti Abortion crowd is more about virtue signaling.

Which is just my view of them . I thought I would rationalize it the way Conservatives do.. base it on my feeling ,

the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Ya know the thing liberals are accuse of all the time

They care about the unborn until. It’s born than it’s time to support the next unborn child and the cycle continues.. but these morality zealots , have no intention of stopping with abortion
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Doctors often consider fetal viability the point at which a baby can be resuscitated at delivery"

OK, I said it twice, and you didn't grasp it. I'll try to use smaller words.

I know what viability means. But who says viability = being a human being?

Is that really going too fast for you?

"Why would I suggest Tucker was right"

But you offered ZERO evidence that he was wrong. Is he wrong for criticizing CA teachers? It's NEVER OK to criticize CA teachers?