View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 02:22 PM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
earlier you were saying she was criticizing trump, now you’re saying she’s trying to get him to make her the VP?

i have news for you, trump is not resigning, not based on what we know right now. He’s going to be the candidate. take off your tin foil
hat, put down the kool
aid, and take a nice, deep breath. Trump may lose the election, but based on what we know right now, he is going to be the candidate, and Pence is likely to be the VP.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Here’s the twisted view"

Of course, he has a transcript so exonerating it had to be edited.
Perfect conversation.......

More and more people will testify, then....

A few weeks of public hearings and the Draftdodger in chief will have called everyone in DC names on either side of the aisle.

Republicans are looking for the point when they can ship him out of DC and claim the high ground for doing so.

Notice the Senators other than the Trump mouthpieces are saying they don't want to comment since they will be jurors...gotta keep those options open.

Meanwhile he's sending Wilber Ross to sleep thru the East Asian Summit and U.S.-ASEAN Summit after pulling out of the TPP and leaving partners looking for stable trade deals, China is happy.

And in Africa, those #^&#^&#^&#^&hole countries, Putin hosted 40 countries in Sochi last week, has signed military agreements with half and has increased it's trade with Africa by almost 20% each year Trump has been in office.

His dream of signing a trade deal in Chile evaporated when they canceled the meeting.

Keep believing in the Stable Genius

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin