View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 04:07 PM   #11
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what did i suggest? i asked, and it was directed at you guys,,what Biden meant exactly?

When a judicial opinion is pending, you’re ok with the president going in tv and saying “america won’t stand for it” if they rule one way?

Is that a responsible thing to say?

And since GS is hiding under his bed, I’ll ask you…what did Schumer mean when he called out Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, and told them they’d reap the whirlwind and not know what hit them?

These are people appointed for life. Do Schumer didn’t mean that they’d lose the next election. So what did he mean?

I don’t think Biden or Schumer want violence. But there are some sick people mouth there listening, so it’s better not to just such obviously violent language. You won’t agree even with that, because no democrat has ever made a mistake
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You need a dictionary.. try looking up incitement , sedition , and rebellion . And right wing extremism and their connection to the GOP

then get back to me when BLM with antifa in coordination with Biden Try to steal an election and attack the capital

Until that happens you and the other supporters of seditious behavior keep making you fantastic false equivalences…. Presenting them as desperate attempt at a legitimate comparison .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device