View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #27
beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I was fine with that decision
he thought they had a play that would pick up the 2 yards needed to end the game, even if they failed or it was incomplete, the defense would have had to step up and that is a tall task.
I blame Maroney for not holding the ball with 2 hands at the goaline, Faulk would have and should got the ball on that play and he would have had 2 hands on the ball

give the colts credit, they scored more points and deserve the win. manning is on fire
That says it all.

If Faulk had converted (which I think he actually did, maybe a little bobble lost the game) Bellicheck would have been a hero. I can't stand all the negativity from the press, but I'm especially ticked off by all the fans who point the finger at Coach B....A coach calls plays to try and win the game. That play would have won the game, a punt most likely resulted in a loss as well.

The one mistake they did make was fielding the last kick off in the end zone. Let it fly out for a touchback, take the ball with 13 seconds left on the 20 yard line and try to make a big play.
beaver is offline   Reply With Quote