Old 12-30-2022, 09:21 AM   #156
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Pete. That’s a way below the belt and uncalled for you should delete it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
“That may well not be the case, but it’s a logical conclusion.”

“And I don't care if Paul Pelosi is gay, or if he was attacked by a random intruder. But the left chose to make this a political weapon, so we have the right to know the truth. All we need to do, is see the bodycam video. Obviously, those in control, don't want that bodycam video released. If the bodycam video showed the attacker beating Mr Pelosi while yelling "Trump paid me to do it!", obviously we'd have seen it. The logical conclusion is that we haven't seen the video, because those in charge don't like whats on there. That may well not be the case, but And I don't care if Paul Pelosi is gay, or if he was attacked by a random intruder. But the left chose to make this a political weapon, so we have the right to know the truth. All we need to do, is see the bodycam video. Obviously, those in control, don't want that bodycam video released. If the bodycam video showed the attacker beating Mr Pelosi while yelling "Trump paid me to do it!", obviously we'd have seen it. The logical conclusion is that we haven't seen the video, because those in charge don't like whats on there. That may well not be the case, but it's a logical conclusion.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin