View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 08:32 PM   #1137
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you left out letting murderers go free, abandoning the fillibuster, etc..

desperately Cherry picking to distort the truth, to fit the narrative. Why do you have to lie, to defeat a dead party.

maybe i am a rino given my stance on gay marriage and the death penalty and gun control.

I’ve asked many times, can you name any meaningful policy positions on which you disagree with liberals? Can you name one.
Poor RINO, those items are from Fettermans platform.

You like DeSantis because he’s low drama but high cruelty, like Dr Oz the dog killer.

Fetterman was on a board and anyone released was vetted by many others.

But apparently opposing mandatory life without parole makes a U.S. Senate candidate “pro-murderer”

Plenty of people would like to see the filibuster go, the procedure is not part of the US Constitution, becoming theoretically possible with a change of Senate rules only in 1806 and not used until 1837.
There have been more than 2,000 filibusters since 1917; about half have been in just the last 12 or so years since they’ve become effortless.
Just another reason Congress can’t function, but you think that’s good.

As far as your usual query, I’m still waiting to see your badge, Officer Fife….
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin