View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 09:21 AM   #1127
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
republicans don’t the right to choose someone else? why should they be forced to stick with trump?

“endangers the life of the party.”

prevents the party from achieving what it would otherwise achieve. doesn’t endanger the existence of the party.

look where the democrats were after 8 years of obama. way way worse off than the gop is now. but trump is a lot more toxic now than 2 years ago.

i’m not a rino. i like Trunks policies, i hate him personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

Why on earth, would you point out that Liz Cheney was in private practice from 1981-1989, as evidence she's not a RINO? How could that POSSIBLY mean she's not a RINO?

There was a civil war within the GOP. It's over. Liz Cheney's side lost. And I don't intensely dislike Liz Cheney or anything, but she's no longer the preferred brand of Republican.

The civil war among democrats is just beginning, and lord almighty is it entertaining.
Poor RINO victim, hopefully you were entertained by the civil war among the Dems...............

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin