View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 07:12 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne, does is attorney john durham,,who cleaned up the boston fbi office when whitey budget ran things ( an an incompetent Boston US attorney named Robert Mueller couldn’t stop it) have any credibility, yes or no? that report is coming out, and you can bet it’s coming out before the election. i’m happily willing to live with whatever he concludes. if he says there’s nothing there, i’ll never speak of it again.

Flynn isn’t a drug dealer. He’s a patriot. his crime may have been being close to trump. we know the fanaticism with which the fbi hated trump.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Wow Flynn is no drug dealer a crime is a crime Jim

Why is Flynn a patriot cuz he served his country. a lame excuse and a slap in the face to veterans who haven't committed crime no less attempt to fill his pockets with foreign countrys money. ..Patriotism does not shield you from the law unless your a Trump fan and and are a deep state believer...

Again your foaming at the mouth over this Durham report , funny your willingness to discount all previous investigations that have looked into the same stuff Durham is looking into .. because Republicans are like a alcoholic doing the same things (aka repeating investigation) Expecting different results