View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:45 PM   #111
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
He's not my man. You keep trying to pawn him off on me. It's just another of your never ending flow of lies. I don't care who he pardoned. It's constitutional. And if a liar like you is trying to make some negative story about it, there's probably more to the story and no incentive you've given me to believe anything you say.

And I don't know why a lying snake like you thinks he has any creds to talk about or support family values. You want to pile the blame on Trump for leading us into fascism, or authoritarianism, or a Nazi state? Yeah, well its people like you who prefer giving more power over to the political movement that has actually been leading us into anti freedom, anti family values, anti individual agency, groupism, and the general destruction of the republic that was founded--all in order to give us over to a softly despotic government that is cousin to all the isms that you want to lay on Trump because you hate him and have to tell lie after lie to convince the rest of us to hate and fear him and that he had to go.

He's been your nightmare, not mine. I hope him well, considering what the likes of you has done to him. Other than that, I don't care about him. Whatever little temporary barrier he stood against the Progressive swarm is gone. Maybe the Republican party has learned how to fight against it, if there are enough members to take up that fight with the fearlessness that Trump showed. Or they can just go cowering back into their me too corner with their thumbs in their mouth, McCain or Romney-like with their smug, mealy mouthed, politically correct version of "presidential" so they can get a few nods of approval from the NYT or NBC. And maybe even your vote every now and then. But only if they keep moving along with the rest of the Progressive movement which is making it easier for the ruling class to herd us into the little niches they give us space to inhabit.

And, yeah, they will have to give us the impression that they are creating the little Shangri la of pleasant distractions made available to us via the IT control it is harnessing to replace the outdated notion of self worth with an endless array of entertainment at our fingertips. And whatever government created job or subsidy that is enough to keep us in a robotic state of satisfaction. Maybe more golf courses. Fishing may get more and more regulated.

The regulators will make it easier to depend on them rather than family, especially make it easy not to keep producing too many babies that family folks are prone to do. That sort of thing creates too many problems for an authoritarian state. The larger the population, the more difficult to control without physical force. Soft despotism requires a smaller, softer, pliant, population.
You could be all set with the government of your dreams in Hungary, Poland or Turkey
Good strong leaders not putting up with all the globalist baloney.
Remember this statement “I thought Orban was fulfilling the wishes of the majority of the Hungarian people. He was duly elected wasn't he? What is the undemocratic power that he has developed? Is hungry no longer a democracy?”

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin