Thread: Game Talk!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #15
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

still would have liked to have seen that on replay. The ref that made the call was looking at Faulks back and not the front of him, where the ball was. He juggled the throw but not as long as I think the ref thought he did. Possession was pretty darn close to the line IMO. I have a feeling it would have been pretty damn close but thats the way it goes. Gutsy call for sure he makes it the games over he doesn't he"s a bum. Last nite I was pissed but I am kind of thinking I liked the call now that I have had time to think about it. Only one game. Take it out on the JETS, JETS , JETS

Ron I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Peyton Manning as a player . If they did they need their head examined.

I have no problem with being pissed after you lose a game like that. He shook his hand and the is all he really should be doing. Those 2 teams hate each other . He did all I would have done but I am a real sore looser.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote