View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 02:32 PM   #297
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Just about every violent, politically-motivated riot in the last 35 years, up until January 6th, was initiated by the left. Those are facts

Jim this is why you’re labeled a conspiracy theorist

You love to make. Comparisons that don’t exist outside your and others bubble

You can’t even be honest with what happens on Jan 6th and prior by the GOP and their supporters

You avoid actual history why?

in 1965. On March 7, 1965, when then-25-year-old activist John Lewis led over 600 marchers across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama and faced brutal attacks by oncoming state troopers, footage of the violence dogs and fire hoses collectively shocked the nation and galvanized the fight against racial injustice.

Or the Rodney king Riots

But you’ll suggest this was violent, politically-motivated riot caused by the left .. revisionist history runs rampant thru today’s GOP White Victim hood
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
In 1965, the governor of Alabama was named George Wallace. He was a Democrat, like the majority of Americans who advocated for segregation.

What planet do you live on, exactly?

I said "just about every" political riot has been initiated by the left. That's obviously true.

To argue with me, you're saying (I think?) that the southern segregationists were republicans? Have you been drinking fentanyl?