View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 10:46 AM   #292
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so if you accuse me of believing in crazy conspiracy theories, it’s not valid for me to ask you which crazy theories i agree with? That’s not a legitimate question?

democrats believe republicans hate women, and that the world was supposed to have come to
an end already, and that hits a great idea for men to share bathrooms with women, to compete physically with women, that the solution to crime is fewer cops, that everything is about race, etc.

Ample craziness all around. No shortage on the right for sure. i never claimed otherwise. All i claim is that there are more good public policy ideas in the right. Not that there are better people on the right, or smarter people. You guys are the ones making that claim.
As usual you claim right wing rhetoric to be truth.
But when you’re a member of the party of victims and insurrectionists what else would anyone expect.
It’s been fun watching watching your ilk cycle from blaming first Antifa, then the FBI for the insurrection they planned.

Much of what has happened to the GOP has nothing to do with politics. It’s the story of a voluntary association of people who decided to not only tolerate petty viciousness but value it. Graciousness & kindness are seen as weakness. It’s not new or interesting. It’s just a choice.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin