View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 07:55 PM   #120
wdmso

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1237222]“some people
thought they were better off.”

not “some”. A record. about 58%. what facts do you have, to support your assertion that Trumps policies had nothing to do with it?

That’s your conclusion not mine … it’s your point to prove

if people only moved from NY to FL for sunshine, and politics had nothing to do with it, common sense says some would move to CA. there’s sunshine and jobs in CA. but so many more go to FL. why?

Stop trying to deflect. you claimed we’re people were moving to Florida because of Ron .. I showed why they were coming and why their leaving. again , Ron’s the reason their coming That’s your conclusion not mine … it’s your point to prove

Once again your confused you make a claim. then Can’t back them up.

It’s not Me embarrassing myself

does CA not have sunshine and jobs?

FYI

California has been losing residents to other states for two decades. A decade is 10years so 2 decades equals 20. Years So your Suggestion this is some how a new Trend is BS. And people still move to California

Since 2010, about 7.5 million people moved from California to other states, while only 5.8 million people moved to California from other parts of the country.Nov 19, 2022
It’s not balanced but it’s not just a one way street out of town

The survey also showed about 203,405 residents moved out of Florida in 2019, or about 550 per day.Dec 16, 2022. So fla actual sees 300 A day not 800

Once again the fact are not on yourside People always come and go but people moving because of politics may actually be happening statistically it is another right wing fantasy you latched onto

Last edited by wdmso; 01-08-2023 at 08:29 PM..