View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 07:39 PM   #119
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
OMG Jim Just give it up already you keep Blowing Ron like the rest of conservatives media . You are delusional the people moving to Florida are not moving to Florida because of Ron DeSantis that’s a fantasy all you people made up in your heads

in your poll some people thought they were better off 4 years ago but that was not because of Trump but you keep convincing yourself that’s what they said

Two recently-released reports, one using data compiled by Zillow and Allied Van Lines, and the other analyzing new Florida driver’s licenses, show New York is the No. 1 supplier of new residents to Florida and Tampa Bay, as per usual.

Why Do People Move to Florida? Mostly Sunshine and Jobs

A recent survey found that many people who had recently arrived in Tampa Bay had moved for the sunny weather or a job change, while many were leaving because of politics or to find better schools or cheaper services.

I thought they were coming because of politics?

I am happy you think republicans will do anything or something for the average American and I honestly hope they do their track record says something different
“some people
thought they were better off.”

not “some”. A record. about 58%. what facts do you have, to support your assertion that Trumps policies had nothing to do with it?

if people only moved from NY to FL for sunshine, and politics had nothing to do with it, common sense says some would move to CA. there’s sunshine and jobs in CA. but so many more go to FL. why?

does CA not have sunshine and jobs?

you’re embarrassing yourself.