View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 09:20 PM   #115
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
when you make a case that compelling, it’s hard to argue. a very well thought and very well articulated argument.

gee i’m old enough to remember the last time
the gop had power, way way way back in 2017. the result? A record number of americans, polled by Gallup ( not foxnews) said they were better off than they were 4 years before. No other president scored as high as trump, ever, on the question “are you better off than you were 4 years ago.”

i’m sure you’re right wayne,,they’re going to want to kill everybody and sell their stuff and give the proceeds to the NRA.

meanwhile 850 people a day are moving to FL from other states, that’s what a clown Death-santis is, haw haw haw that’s a good one, Death-santis.

OMG Jim Just give it up already you keep Blowing Ron like the rest of conservatives media . You are delusional the people moving to Florida are not moving to Florida because of Ron DeSantis that’s a fantasy all you people made up in your heads

in your poll some people thought they were better off 4 years ago but that was not because of Trump but you keep convincing yourself that’s what they said

Two recently-released reports, one using data compiled by Zillow and Allied Van Lines, and the other analyzing new Florida driver’s licenses, show New York is the No. 1 supplier of new residents to Florida and Tampa Bay, as per usual.

Why Do People Move to Florida? Mostly Sunshine and Jobs

A recent survey found that many people who had recently arrived in Tampa Bay had moved for the sunny weather or a job change, while many were leaving because of politics or to find better schools or cheaper services.

I thought they were coming because of politics?

I am happy you think republicans will do anything or something for the average American and I honestly hope they do their track record says something different

Last edited by wdmso; 01-07-2023 at 09:42 PM..