View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 06:08 PM   #113
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
when you make a case that compelling, it’s hard to argue. a very well thought and very well articulated argument.

gee i’m old enough to remember the last time
the gop had power, way way way back in 2017. the result? A record number of americans, polled by Gallup ( not foxnews) said they were better off than they were 4 years before. No other president scored as high as trump, ever, on the question “are you better off than you were 4 years ago.”

i’m sure you’re right wayne,,they’re going to want to kill everybody and sell their stuff and give the proceeds to the NRA.

meanwhile 850 people a day are moving to FL from other states, that’s what a clown Death-santis is, haw haw haw that’s a good one, Death-santis.
Easy Peasy

Trump started with a roaring economy, in four years he lost 5 million jobs, added 9 trillion to the deficit, lost the Senate, lost the House, lost the presidency, attempted a coup, got banned from social media and impeached twice.
Did nothing about foreign corruption, immigration, healthcare and infrastructure.
He did cut taxes for the rich.
What else would you expect the deficit increased with Bush 1, decreased with Clinton, increased with Bush 2, decreased with Obama, increased with Trump, is decreasing with Biden.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin