View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 07:07 PM   #58
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Just shut your pie hole and send them their reparation checks. You know slavery is some how retroactively your fault
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim.

Iam sure a petty person like yourself and Scott would have cried about Reagan issuing an official apology and reparations but called it compensation from the United States Or if RI got rid of VJ Day

would you be outraged if America issued an apology for slavery

Seems you’ve bought into the right wing fantasy that your personally being blamed .. by people who have no idea who you are ..

Some of the most cited reasoning for white Americans’ opposition to reparations includes the fact that no one directly involved in the practice is still living,

polling data collected by Hunt and Reichelmann shows that about 45% of those polled are opposed to the idea of apologizing to Black Americans
even a simple apology is rejected I am shocked
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device