View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 08:56 AM   #14
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and pelosi and biden have said on tv they like to have committed violence against trump, only because they don’t like him.

i can match you all day GS.

violent crime was lower when trump was president and the gop ran congress. i don’t know if the spike in violence is the democrats fault. but i know liberals celebrate the wholesale slaughter of innocent babies in the womb, liberals never stop attacking the traditional nuclear family and faith, and the liberal motto seems to be “if it feels good, do it.”. those policies have consequences.

really jim thats your examples of Violence Pelosi say she wishes she could punch him in the face ...

he deserves more than a punch in the face for his Actions on Jan 6th or should i say lack of actions

I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.

It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil.

I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.

all that from the sitting POTUS But but Nancy really