View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #135
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Your not getting it. It's not about what Biden does or doesn't. It's about the Dems not all saying they believe the woman.
But that is not what was said and Trumplicans trying to make it into something it is not is what is happening.

In 2018, when Trump*s Supreme Court pick Brett M. Kavanaugh was being accused of sexual assault, Biden said this: “For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real.”

Hypocrisy is ignoring the vast number of women who have come forward with complaints and lawsuits regarding Trump* and not also asking for those to be investigated.

Can you imagine if Biden called her a liar? Or a dog??

How many issues did Trump and Pecker kill with money and NDAs?

How many settlements does Trump* have with non disclosure agreements signed. Will he be willing to be transparent? No, he hides everything because he a vile weak little man.

Maybe we should focus on the guy already in office. If Biden can’t be president because of 1 sketchy at best allegation, Trump* should resign because of the 23 or so sexual misconduct charges filed against him.

Trump*, arbiter of predation, said he found sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden “convincing” and speculated that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee may face even more accusations.

In another statement he said “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin