View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 02:24 PM   #74
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
No, I’m saying the Trump organization’s history of working with Russia did.
The Russian oligarchy made Donald Trump.
I believe Trump’s not only a 5-decade Russian asset,he married his 1st of 2 Soviet-born brides in 1977,at which time the KGB opened a file on him and that’d be when they started compiling Kompromat,like the “golden showers” thing and funneling money to him to launder. It’s probably not only true,but far worse than we know.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Are you saying that Inteligence characterizing the laptop as Russian disinformation had no influence on your believing it? That the first thing that came to your mind when the story was released and before intel saying it was, was that it was "Russian disinformation"? And that your notions of various circumstances that were suggestive to you and for you were probable was what convinced you, whether or not the lap top story was characterized as Russian disinformation by Intel?

Does that "suggest" to you that, just maybe, since all your notions about Trump and Russia proved to be wrong in regard to the laptop, and proved to be unprovable or just wrong about stuff for which Mueller could not find sufficient evidence, that maybe you shouldn't be so certain about Trump being some sort of Russian agent. And that Intel was either lying, or not so smart or reliable? That all your railings against Trump might be some degree of over the top?