Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 09:02 AM   #46
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
OK, so lawmakers are not doing a good job of trying to pass a law to keep a small group of citizens from being discriminated against and you and others are upset about that. That is my observation. They have a right to be treated fairly and not be discriminated just as many in history who are different from you whether it be skin color, religion or what country they are from.

It is, no doubt, difficult to do a good job of passing an unnecessary law. I don't understand what harmful or unfair discrimination there is in designating bathrooms as women or men. What is harmful or unfair in a man who feels like a woman using a bathroom designated men? All men, whether they are black, yellow, red, white, Russian, Ukrainian, British, American, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Buddhists, homosexual, transgender, heterosexual, can use a bathroom designated men. Where is the harm or discrimination in that?

The world is changing, you can either accept things or resist.
So far the physical differences between men and women have not, as far as I know, changed. We can either accept that or resist?