View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you really need to decide if your in the Trump cult or your Not .. your all over the map

So your now suggesting Trump made what conservatives wanted for 50 years by stealing a SCJ nomination from Obama and nominating 2 conservatives Judges who were against Row on moral grounds and their religion . not the Law . and lied in their confirmation hearing about it

I love your version of America could it get any more corrupt

FYI Trump’s criminal justice reform bill becomes persona non grata among GOPers

With rising crime and the approaching midterms, Republicans have moved far past the First Step Act.

Three-and-a-half years later, few Republicans — Trump included — seem not at all interested in talking about it.
"you really need to decide if your in the Trump cult or your Not .. your all over the map"

I'm "all over the map", because I'm not a thoughtless simpleton.

You, like many people, think it's all or nothing. This is why you never criticize liberals, never agree with conservatives. It has to be all or nothing.

I see that life isn't that simple.

Trump is a disgusting human being, who nonetheless achieved some terrific policy results. And he had some dismal policy failures.

Unlike you, I can judge politicians on everything they actually do, good and bad. You can only see good in liberals, can only see bad in conservatives.

"your all over the map"

I am actually relieved to hear you say that. yes, I'm all over the map. Because even though you won't admit this, there are good ideas and bad ideas on both sides. There are god people and bad people on both sides.

It's confusing to you that I'm "all over the map". You are firmly planted on the left side of the map, with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears.

It's a good thing, not a bad thing, to be all over the map.

Trump gave conservatives a huge win with Roe, which conservatives wanted for decades. He also gave liberals a big win with criminal justice reform, which liberals wanted for decades.

Trump (1) is a disgusting individual, who (2) did do some things to help both sides.

Both of those things are true.