View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 06:45 AM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So in a nutshell Jim you are fine with imposing your moral objection .
on people you have never met . have no insight with their situation or more than likely will never meet ..and will impact you NEVER!

And this is the problem with the anti abortion crowd this Faux suggestion it's about the unborn it's just a lie woven into their narrative so they dont look like what they are the arrogant morality police ...

So then what's next for the anti abortion GOP vote getter cause More CRT more Grooming and suggestions of pedophiles

making it a crime for state residents from seeking Abortions in other states or Mail ordering the day after Pill . why stop their ban blow jobs and masterbation cant have all that potential life swirling down the drains of America !

they claim it's now a states right issue they will be attacking this next ... I am certain

FYI I myself or my family do not promote Abortion nor have stood in the way of others if the thought that was best for them or their family .. I guess freedom has a different meaning in my house and the 54% of americans who think row shouldn't be struck down
i don’t impose
many of my beliefs in others. But i’m comfortable trying to impose my opposition to mass infanticide, onto others

When you express your opinions, that’s fine. When i do it, i’m trying to impose my morals on others.

Do i have that right?

Your opinion on abortion, has nothing to do with whether or not roe should
be overturned. All
that matters, is whether or not the case was constitutionally correct.

If it gets overturned it goes to the states, and THERE is where we can debate the pros and cons.

Supreme court decisions aren’t guided by popularity. You don’t seem to get that.

Drawing a constitutional line from the protection against unreasonable search and seizure, to abortion, is a big, questionable leap.

send it to the states. Why are you afraid to let democracy play out?

big moral questions should be decided by our representatives. by people who we can vote out if they get it wrong.

Even if roe is overturned,,people
will be able to get abortions. the logistics will surely be harder for some, but not impossible.

you can start a fund to help cover the costs to help women get to the closest Planned Parenthood clinic.

abortion will be in pretty good shape after this. hundreds of thousands of unborn will still be brutally dismembered every year, through zero fault of their own, so that as GS said, “moms can go on with their lives as if nothing happened.”. that should make you happy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device