View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 06:21 AM   #41
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes you added unwanted. but you included rape and incest, which is a rounding error.

if a woman can dismember a baby in her womb and “carry on with her life like nothing happened”, please explain why she can’t do the same if she gives the baby up for adoption, giving the baby a life and giving a desperate couple something they can love. it’s about as loving and noble and heroic a thing as i can imagine.

and like every other pro abortion person, you spend 100% of your focus on the mother, and you purposely ( and conveniently ) ignore the impact to the other party involved,,the baby.

It’s very convenient for you, to pretend like there’s only one side to this. I did that for a few years when i was pro abortion. then i bothered to consider the impact to the other party involved. And then i saw my first ultrasound of an unborn baby, and there wasn’t any ambiguity as to what i was looking at.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So in a nutshell Jim you are fine with imposing your moral objection .
on people you have never met . have no insight with their situation or more than likely will never meet ..and will impact you NEVER!

And this is the problem with the anti abortion crowd this Faux suggestion it's about the unborn it's just a lie woven into their narrative so they dont look like what they are the arrogant morality police ...

So then what's next for the anti abortion GOP vote getter cause More CRT more Grooming and suggestions of pedophiles

making it a crime for state residents from seeking Abortions in other states or Mail ordering the day after Pill . why stop their ban blow jobs and masterbation cant have all that potential life swirling down the drains of America !

they claim it's now a states right issue they will be attacking this next ... I am certain

FYI I myself or my family do not promote Abortion nor have stood in the way of others if the thought that was best for them or their family .. I guess freedom has a different meaning in my house and the 54% of americans who think row shouldn't be struck down

And here's a question I have no answer for why wouldn't States actually hold a referendum vote on Abortion in their state ? if they are 100% positive that's what the people Want...

Last edited by wdmso; 05-04-2022 at 06:37 AM..