View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 05:29 AM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I added unwanted and that covers a lot a ground and if a women is forced to carry and deliver an unwanted pregnancy and she is young and single, your kidding yourself if her life can just go on normally like nothing happened. I’m not going debate you, I am 100% behind a women’s choice to elect how she deals with a pregnancy, which in her state might not be evident until after it then becomes illegal. I hope the leaked brief upsets some Republican wins and costs them seats likely won. I’m heading back to my life, yours it seems is way to wrapped up in proving your view of basically anything is correct and how evil liberals and Dems are. I don’t know who I feel more sorry for on this never ending circle jerk called the political forum you few guys seem to enjoy, I’ve got better things to do. Only posted as I support a womens right to choose and hope this comes back to bite the right and I can always easily get Jim started on his next crusade.
yes you added unwanted. but you included rape and incest, which is a rounding error.

if a woman can dismember a baby in her womb and “carry on with her life like nothing happened”, please explain why she can’t do the same if she gives the baby up for adoption, giving the baby a life and giving a desperate couple something they can love. it’s about as loving and noble and heroic a thing as i can imagine.

and like every other pro abortion person, you spend 100% of your focus on the mother, and you purposely ( and conveniently ) ignore the impact to the other party involved,,the baby.

It’s very convenient for you, to pretend like there’s only one side to this. I did that for a few years when i was pro abortion. then i bothered to consider the impact to the other party involved. And then i saw my first ultrasound of an unborn baby, and there wasn’t any ambiguity as to what i was looking at.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device