View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #78
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Since 2016, the Falun Gong-backed newspaper has used aggressive Facebook tactics and right-wing misinformation to create an anti-China, pro-Trump media empire.

For years, The Epoch Times was a small, low-budget newspaper with an anti-China slant that was handed out free on New York street corners. But in 2016 and 2017, the paper made two changes that transformedk it into one of the country’s most powerful digital publishers.

to become a leading purveyor of right-wing misinformation. Hence why Detbuch loves them ... that’s why he left out some details
Left out some details? I noted details that you and Pete and Got Stripers conveniently don't mention or are ignorant of. Details? It would take a 200 page book to mention all the relevant details, especially all of the smears and inaccuracies perpetrated against ET. Like the viciously biased slant by Pete F. And your myopic and irrelevant quote above. Starting out small is neither a crime, nor a nor a blemish. To grow to such size in such a short time is an accomplishment, not a vice. Aggressive tactics are not some kind of evil. Most successful endeavors use them. And saying something is misinformation needs to be backed up in detail. It is a malevolent aggressive tactic to claim something is misinformation without thorough proof--to do so is in itself misinformation of the most hypocritical kind.

I gave a suitably brief, given the constraints of a forum, response to Pete F's claim that ET was a fake news site. Either he knowingly lied or he was just wrong. It's as legitimate as the news sites you use. It may get some things wrong. They all do.

And I don't love misinformation--right-wing or otherwise. Saying that I do is misinformation.