View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:49 PM   #110
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yeah Biden really tore it up last night i’m sure. that explains why he’s polling so well.

Look at the state and federal elected positions currentlybhelp by each party Pete. guess who holds a light edge?

what did i say that was a trope, and not true?

oh and he handled the balloon brilliantly. He really got the better of china on that. keeping it a secret from the governors of the states it was flying over…just brilliant leadership.
I watched Sarah Huckabee Sanders response to the SOTU.

That is some seriously deranged unhinged stuff going on there.

It’s getting smaller with each election because Republican states are predominantly poorer, have less access to healthcare, lower high school graduation rates & less economic growth.

Every single one of the tropes you post are arguably false at best and typically misinformation.

As far as your fear of balloons, he blocked its comms, took it down for the military to study, and ensured it didn't threaten American lives. Trump let three balloons float over the US without intervention. Of course, he had tens of millions of reasons to ignore them 💵💰💵💰
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin