View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 10:24 AM   #1101
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wdmso, i stated very clearly what the point was. I’m sorry if you missed it, you’re the only person on the planet who missed it.

it was the GOPs turn to win more votes but lose elections. i’m not complaining. that’s the reality.

when your side wins a popular vote but loses an election, you cry about the unfairness of the electoral college. I’m not doing that at all, i’m saying we were due

Do you do this on purpose? i can’t believe anyone is wrong as often as you are, that anyone misses what was explicitly stated as often as you.

i can’t believe we don’t know who won the House yet.
Jim your trying to cast sunshine on the popular vote. When it just the opposite

You twisted a midterms popular vote count to some how but not surprised
As the same as a presidential election and the electoral college

This is what happens with extreme republicans gerrymandering districts.. all your votes are in one basket . It is no evidence of how popular republicans are.,

But feel free to think that’s what it is.
Even Newt can sees it

We had five or 6 million more votes and we don't pick up a whole bunch of seats

Gingrich said the 6 million reported popular vote margin – which he said is likely to shrink somewhat as California returns continue to come in – should be a key facet of that investigation.

"We had five or 6 million more votes and we don't pick up a whole bunch of seats. We need to analyze that. I mean, there's something going on out there that we don't understand," he said.

Several post back I said a wins a win but a gop controlled house is going to be an example disfunction
On an epic level.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device